Thursday, March 4, 2010

Self Assessmen

I left home to study in the UK when I was 16. Now,at age 22,I am holding a Merit master degree specializing in Accounting and Finance from the University of Manchester.Compare with the other postgraduates I havenike running shoes
the advantage of being 3 years younger than them. My fast track education achievement attributes to my fast learning skills and strong commitment to succeed.My overseas experiences has made me a confident, positive and ambitious person. My career objective is to obtain a position of accountant in a world leading professional accounting/finance organisation. I desire to develop a long term career in that field and become a certified professional1.Responsible for daily revenue report and monthlynike trainers expenditure bookkeeping;
2.Improved the efficiency of the billing and communication system.
3.Organized day-to-day reservations and planed for the table availability; effectively revised and updated the plan with newcome information.
4.Provided trainings for new staff, facilitated and evaluated their working progress;
5.Dealt with customer enquiries and complaints and built customer relationshipsThe main modules include: Financial Reporting; Advanced Management Accounting; Investment Analysis; Advanced Corporate Finance; cheap nike shoes Financial Decision Making; Financial Engineering; Financial Derivatives etc. The courses also cover management skills, including delivering presentations, team-working and project planning

No comments:

Post a Comment