Wednesday, July 21, 2010

writting customs declaration

My special knowledge in customs or freight forwarders field covers declaring, writting customs declaration,warehousing, transportation, etc.chi flat iron
I am amiable, aggressive and adaptable.
I will make an effort for each job. chi hair straightener§ I am a self-starter, able to work independently under pressure and as part of a team. With good interpersonal and strong communication and presentation skills. I do have a clear logic, give prompt reaction in work, work hard, fast to pick up and learn the new stuff. Be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and I have a can-do attitude. During the work, I am loyal to duty, pro-active, possess a high level of professional qualitycheap wedding gowns and objective methods of work. I am an honest and reliable man, working as an English teacher for 5 years.hair straighteners As a humorous and kind teacher, I love my students and teaching. Although my most students are in technical schools and not so good in English, Icheap prom dresses think I am patient enough to teach them to their best. Ask for more
feelthenewspace
Intelligence everywhere






No comments:

Post a Comment